BBW Tit-Fucking Fetish

Shawn grinned as his chubby new girlfriend stood up to pull down her panties with her rear view visible to him. The sight of her bent over, with her fat ass and tits hanging down like that, drove him nuts. Her pussy was just so plump and juicy.

“What do you want me to do?” she finally asked, turning around and kneeling by the bed, staring up at him and batting her eyes. She wanted his dick and wanted it fiercely.

“My cock is all sweaty and nasty,” he told her. “It needs cleaning.”

His dick pushed painfully against his trousers and when Lana finally let it free, he felt like he’d cum right there.

“Oh wow,” she cooed. “I had no idea your dick was so big. I’m scared of it.”

Shawn doubted that but played along. “It’s okay, baby. I’ll fuck you gently.”

She licked the throbbing red head of his dick first, shooting electricity up his cock. She took half of his cock in her mouth as she let his trousers drop to the bedroom floor, freeing him. She slurped back and forth on his dick and took his balls in her hand, twirling them with her fingers.

Shawn closed his eyes, locked in ecstasy as his chubby girlfriend sucked his cock.

Lana looked up at him and batted her eyes, never taking her mouth from his cock.

Shawn pushed into her mouth forcefully and unexpectedly, shoving his cock in all the way to the base. Her discomfort as she tried to pull away from his cock thrilled him. He took her by the wet hair and pulled her back on it, tickling the back of her throat with the head of his cock.

Lana was getting madly turned on and she wanted to take his load. He fucked her face ferociously and she finally got the rhythm, holding his dick tightly between her lips as he pumped in and out, in and out.

“That’s it baby, that’s it,” he told her. “I’m about to cum.”

Lana looked up at him again, smiling with a cock-filled mouth as he pumped away. He felt the load begin to build in his nuts and Lana only made it worse by fondling his balls again.

Shawn suddenly pulled his cock out of her mouth and yelled, “I want to cum between your big tits!”

Lana pushed his cock between her massive breasts. Shawn was so close to coming but fucking her massive saggy tits felt so damned good. He pumped faster, feeling his ejection coming.

“That’s it,” he said breathlessly. “I’m coming.”

Like a cannon, he shot his load all over her large breast. Lana pulled his cock up and began to suck the last of his cum out as she spread what he’d shot onto her around her tits. Shawn shuddered, the ejaculation going harder and longer than any he’d remembered.