Horny Wet Games

My wife Martha, and I were staying at a luxurious hotel in Florida for the holidays. The weather was warm, so we were having quite a quality time for it wasn’t as cold as London. Also, I wasn’t busy with the office work, so I had more attention and time to give her. The holidays were going very well.

We used to go swimming at the hotel’s pool quite often and enjoyed the water. I felt very weird desires coursing through my body when we went in the water. My cock became erect and I felt like taking my wife there and then in the public pool. Even the though would turn me on so much that a tent formed in my boxers. When we went back to our room, I used to give my wife a rough fucking.

One day my wife chuckled and said, “What is with you and pools?”

I looked at her, surprised, to which she replied, “What? You think I didn’t notice?”

We were in the pool that moment and I was once again hard. So I told her about the desires that welled up inside me when we were inside the pool. She didn’t think it was weird at all, to my relief.

“Tell you what” said Martha, “Let’s come back tonight and fulfill your desires”

“For real?” I asked

“For real” she said, and kissed me on the mouth.

Late at night we sneaked to the pool and dove inside, both of us. She was wearing a sexy two-piece suit. We began to kiss in the middle of the pool. There must be security cameras her for sure, I thought, someone could actually be watching us right now.

The thought produced an erection, and I grinded against my wife. We swam to one corner of the pool, where I backed her into a corner and slid my hand in her panties, beginning to finger her. Moan after moan escaped her lips, and she dove her hand into my boxers. She stated stroking my shaft up and down across its length.

I pulled my willy out of the boxers for her easiness. She looked on the verge of cumming, so I replaced my fingers in her cunt and inserted my anaconda penis inside her. It was as if the water was making it swell from desire. The water splashed around us as I drove my cock into her deeper and deeper. She began to shake against me as wave after wave of orgasm washed over her.

“Oh…oh…oh!” she moaned with every thrust

Her orgasm subsided and I pulled out and turned her over, her face against the pool’s corner. I pushed my cock in her ass this time and started pounded in and out of her faster and deeper. She screamed with the intense pleasure and the intensity of my deep strokes. I had never fucked her like this before and it was overwhelming for her. I heaved inside her one last time and shot my cum deep in her depths. This pushed her over the edge, and she came once more. We climaxed together. The experience left us overwhelmed and gasping with delight. We fucked in the pool a lot during our stay.