Mike's obsession

Yes I was obsessed, obsessed with Diane’s toes. The picture she sent while I was at work at stirred something in me, and I loved the new flow of passion.
“Baby, I’m home”, I announced as I stepped into the house.
“Hey baby”, she came to welcome me, the smell of her lovely perfume filling my nostrils as she squeezed me in a warm embrace.
“My love”, my eyes fell to her toes as I kissed her forehead, they were freshly pedicured, and I wanted to do was just sink my face in them.
“Hmm”, she moaned gently as I leaned in to kiss her for the first time that evening, my lips brushing hers lightly. I soon took things up a notch, my lips pressing to hers as my tongue gently knocked on her lower lip. She opened up to me, my wet tongue curling with hers as we connected in a sumptuous French kiss. She kissed me back with the same energy, the passion slowly consuming us as I shoved her back to the couch.
“Oh wow”, she giggled as I got on top of her, my hands slowly exploring her body as I began to peel off her clothes. I fondled and caressed her, and in a matter of seconds she was completely naked under me.
“Hmm…fuck”, she moaned softly as I kissed down, her head tilting to one side as she gave me room to explore. I kept going, sucking and nibbling on her erect nipples as she vibrated with pleasure. I finally got to her toes, and that was just the best part.
“Oh my”, I literally rolled my eyes to the back of my head and moaned as I licked her toes for the first time. I licked the ten of them gently, spending reasonable time on each one as she moaned with me. I rolled my wet tongue around them, pulling with my lips and sucking on them as I felt blood flow to my groin.
I unzipped my pants, her wet feet wrapping around my erection as I shuddered with pleasure. She started gently, gliding her feet all over my shaft as her toes tickled my balls. She set out a rhythm, going from slow to fast as her legs began to rub harder on my cock. She kept going, on and on, pushing me closer and closer to the edge. I tried to hold it in, but I had reached my peak.
“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”, I moaned out loud, my muscles flexing as I squirt my seed warm seed on her feet.
“You did good honey”, she tapped my chest and gave me a kiss as I flopped down on the couch, cuddling her naked body as we both drifted off to sleep.