Naughty Golden Showers

Me and my girlfriend, Janet, finished having sex. After about fifteen minutes, she said that she needed to pee. She went to the bathroom. I got up; I don’t know why. I just wanted to secret watch her pee (secretly). He pulled the toilet seat up and sat on it.

After a few seconds, I heard the splash of water as her pee hit the water in the seat. My cock, which had been hanging limp after the intense sexual activity started to stand upright and go hard once again as I heard her pee. I wasn’t aware that it could turn me on so much.

Janet finished and came out and found me standing just outside the bathroom. She looked at me questioningly and asked, ‘What’s wrong? Why are you standing here?’

I told her how watching her pee had sent thrills inside my cock. Janet looked at it, surprised. It was so hard! I told her that I wanted her to watch me pee this time. She agreed and we went inside the bathroom. I pulled down my pants and aiming my gun towards the pot, I released my pee.

It was such a huge turn on, letting Janet watch me release my urine. I peed for the next 45 seconds and shook my cock, sprinkling the remaining droplets away. I looked at Janet. She told me she had enjoyed watching me pee. We went to the room and had sex again, for we were both fired up like hell.

The next day, I drank a lot of water and kept holding it up. I wanted to save a lot of it for Janet. When she came over, I told her what I intended. She reluctantly agreed. I had no idea that I had a fascination for urine to this extent. I wanted Janet to pee on me!

We both got naked and I lay on the floor. Janet came over me and started peeing on me. Her pee went everywhere on me. I told her to pee on my cock and she did. Her warm pee hit my cock and I couldn’t take it anymore. My cock started pulsating and began shooting cumshots in the air! I actually got off with her just peeing on my cock!

She looked at my cock in wonder. I told her the experience was intense. It was my turn now. I laid Janet on the floor, in between her pee and aimed my gun at her. I relaxed my balls and started releasing my pee. It hit her tits I aimed it lower and hit her abdomen. Then I went even lower. She naturally spread her legs for me and my pee hit her womanhood. It even went inside her pussy!

I began to shake my cock, hitting my pee with jerks on to her pussy. Then I went lower and started hitting her butt cheeks and asshole. She moaned as the warm pee drove her into orgasm and she started shaking with the orgasm. I finished peeing and asked her how she liked it.

“It was amazing!” she told me. Since that night, we have been doing this every time we have sex.